Fruits and Vegetables
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Essortment.com: Cheesy Garlic Grits
- Recipe for this classic dish.
Fried Green Corn
- Uses 6 ears.
- Extensive information on grits.
- Several dozen grits recipes for any meal of the day. Grits are small broken grains of corn, originally produced by Native Americans.
Gujarati Dhokla Corn Sabji
- A spicy recipe using fresh, cooked corn, from India.
Gulliver's of San Francisco - Creamed Corn Recipe
- Restaurant presents two recipes for creamed corn, using frozen kernel corn.
Jolly Time Cozy Kitchen Recipes
- Snack recipes featuring popped corn.
LI Corn recipes
- Fritters, chowder, souffle, relish.
- From the maker of an implement that cuts and creams fresh corn, three recipes calling for either cut or creamed corn.
Mom's Tamale Pie Recipe
- Uses corn meal and canned corn kernels.
Mum's Bombay Rice Salad
- Relies on canned corn.
- What it is and how to use it.
Pop Corn Recipes
- Baked caramel corn, peanut popcorn, cheese popcorn, seasoned popcorn.
Recipe Source: Corn Recipes
- Over 80 recipes, using fresh, frozen, or canned corn. Recipes include simple instructions to make corn on the cob and variations, quick breads, casseroles, desserts, salads, stuffings, fritters, and breakfast foods.
RecipeSource: Bean and Corn Salad
- Uses frozen corn.
Recipezaar: Corn Recipes
- Browse 100+ recipes featuring corn, each with complete nutritional information. Links to recipes which call for different kinds of corn as well.
Rosemary Raisin Whole Wheat Corn Muffins
- From the Seattle Times newspaper.
- Recipe using frozen white corn and bacon.
Selecting, Storing and Serving Ohio Sweet Corn, HYG-5516-93
- Information provided by Ohio State University Extension. Includes a recipe for scalloped carrots and corn.
Spicy Corn Salad
- Relies on fresh, cooked corn.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor