Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Fondue Set and Recipes
- Two recipes presented by a seller of fondue equipment; one for a traditional cheese fondue with alcohol, the other for a non-alchoholic version.
- Microwave recipe with several suggested variations.
- A cheese fondue using grated Scottish or mature Cheddar cheese, onion, and whiskey. Served with rye or onion bread. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
Hottest Old Trend in Cooking
- Several recipes and tips from experts about preparing fondues.
How to Fondue
- Discusses ingredients, equipment, planning, and includes a chart for fondue recipe and what to dunk.
- Made with avocados, lemon juice, garlic, dry white wine, Edam cheese, and smetana or thick sour cream. Used for dipping bread, and red and green peppers. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Steak cooked in hot oil, and served with a sauce made with chilli powder, green chilli pepper, onions, tomatoes, and garlic. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
Minced Lamb Fondue from RecipeSource
- Recipe for the fondue pieces and a mushroom sauce to go with it.
Queso Fundido with Chorizo Casserole Dip from RecipeSource
- A cheese fondue making use of Cacique Brand products, served with corn chips or tortillas.
RecipeSource: Cheese Fondue
- Ovo-lacto vegetarian recipe making use of milk, cottage cheese, and two kinds of pasteurized processed cheeses.
- History, how-to, tips and recipes for home cooking from About.com.
Sarah's Fondue Recipe
- Gourmet cheese fondue recipe to be served with smoked chicken, turkey, or ham.
Sausage Fondue Ole'
- Relies on condensed cheddar cheese soup, beer, chilies, and sausage pieces.
Simple Fondue Recipes
- Five cheese based recipes, one being for dip made in the crockpot.
Swiss Cheese Fondue from RecipeSource
- Vegetarian recipe using Gruyere, Appenzeller, and Tilsit cheeses.
- Meat marinated in soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger, then cooked in hot oil. Served with salad. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Fondue made with a thick white sauce and pureed vegetables, which is used to dip sausages or potato pieces. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Made with finely chopped leeks, lager, and Caerphilly cheese. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor