Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Two recipes for stuffed squid and one for salad.
Striped Bass Recipes
- Baked, oven-fried, barbecued and stuffed versions, provided by Susquehanna Aquacultures.
- An index of assorted recipes with information about the fish.
Swimmingly Good Fish Recipes
- An eclectic collection recipes including linguini with clam sauce, salmon loaf, salmon pot pie, and two tuna salads.
Swordfish and Pineapple Skewers on Cous Cous
- Swordfish, onions, and red bell peppers are placed on skewers, marinated overnight in Hoisin sauce, soy, ginger, garlic and rice wine vinegar, then grilled and served with Cous Cous.
Thai Fish Cakes
- White meat fish mixed with red curry, kaffir lime leaves, and ling beans, made into patties and fried.
The Italian Seafood Gourmet
- A collection of classic Italian and other recipes using seafood.
Tilapia Fillets with Normandy Sauce
- Grilled tilapia is served with a sauce made with apples and heavy cream.
- Presents recipes for Tilapia Lemon Parmesan and Baked Tilapia.
- Swordfish marinated in pineapple and lime juices, garlic and lime zest before grilling. The topping made with pineapple, mango, red bell pepper, and jalapeno pepper, may be made a day ahead of serving.
- Includes recipes for pan-fried and barbecued trout, hints, and nutritional information.
Wing of St. Mawes
- Recipes with photographs for bass, salmon, kippers, lobster, mussels, haddock, cod, scallops and Dover sole.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor