Fish and Seafood
Submit a site
Soups and Stews
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Baby Shark Fry
- Pan-fried shark served with a tomato and onion sauce.
Baked Shark Cheesy Surprise
- Oven-baked shark with french fried onions and parmesan cheese.
Barbecue Spiced Shark
- Cumin, brown sugar, cinnamon, and tangerine zest are rubbed on the shark fillets before searing and then baking.
Blackened Cajun Shark
- Shark steaks dusted with cajun spice mix and pan-seared in butter; from Eat Dangerously Cookbook.
Broiled Spicy Shark
- Shark fillets marinated in lemon juice, herbs, and chili sauce, then broiled.
California Thresher Shark, Jamaican Style
- Shark steaks marinated in lemon juice, lime, orange, and garlic and grilled.
Cape Shark Recipes
- A handful of recipes for cooking this small shark; includes nutritional information.
Cape Shark in Essence of Fennel
- Poached shark served with fennel and a cream sauce.
Exotic Fish Steaks with Marmalade Sauce
- Shark steaks served with an orange and soy sauce; cooked on the stove-top or in a microwave. May use tuna or swordfish for variation.
Fresh Shark with Tangy Soy Dipping Sauce
- A simple recipe for serving grilled shark steaks with a soy horseradish sauce.
Goan Shark Curry
- Made with tamarind, chilies, tomatoes and served with rice.
Grilled Jerk Shark with Pineapple Salsa
- Shark steaks rubbed with chilies, herbs, mustard, and lime juice, served with a mixture of pineapple, bell peppers, and lime juice.
Mako Shark with Anchovy and Caper Sauce
- Broiled, marinated shark fillets served with a tomato, anchovy, and caper sauce.
- Baked shark filets coated with herbed bread crumbs.
Poached Shark Remoulade
- Oven-poached shark filets. Includes instructions for making the remoulade sauce.
- Pan sauteed shark served topped with almonds and bacon.
Shark Citrus Salad
- Poached shark served on assorted lettuce leaves, with a chili and lime dressing.
- Broiled shark and pineapple with an orange juice and soy marinade; from Arielle's Recipe Archives.
Shark Kebabs with Orange-Avocado Salsa
- Shark marinated in spicy orange juice, broiled and served with salsa made with oranges, avocado, and jalapeno pepper.
- Shark fillets marinated in lime juice, garlic, ginger and honey and grilled.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor