Submit a site
Apple Juice and Cider
Orange Juice Based
Collections and Indexes
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Simple and basic recipe from Living and Raw Foods.
- Serve hot or well chilled in soup bowls, an interesting recipe using rice and no tea leaves.
Almondnog from Morten's Recipe Collection
- Alternative to eggnog using bananas and almond milk.
Banana Beer (a.k.a. Jungle Juice) from RecipeSource
- A blend of fruit juice and bananas, served with any favorite bubbly soft drink.
Barley Water from Morten's Recipe Collection
- Simple 18th Century recipe, from Michael Barry in Yes! Magazine.
- Uses crushed pineapple in juice, serves two. From Culinary Café.
- Simple recipe for preparing this nut milk.
Colonial Hot Buttered Rum
- A mix of spices, brown sugar, butter, and water is warmed up in a crockpot for five hours. Rum and whipped cream are added at serving time.
Fruit Juice Cooler
- Peach nectar based beverage with the addition of bottled water, orange, grapefruit, and lemon juice.
Grape Juice from Hugs's Homehearth
- Juice made with crushed grapes strained through a cheesecloth, and sugar.
Hot Buttered Rum Mix
- A vanilla ice cream based mix, kept in the freezer until ready to drink, used with boiling water.
Hot Drinks from Bar None
- Generally mixed with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Good for winter nights.
Juice Recipes from FreedomYou
- Focusing on fasting, many various fruit and vegetable combinations.
Marvellous Milk Drinks
- A very large selection of shakes and drinks from Manitoba Milk Producers, many using fruit and vegetables, others made with chocolate or coffee. Includes a few alcoholic recipes.
Milk Drinks from RecipeSource
- Collection of flavoured milks, non-dairy milks, and sweet condensed milk recipes.
Milk Replacements: Nut Milks
- Provides recipes for an assortment of milk substitutes made with vegan ingredients.
- A milk and water based drink seasoned with almonds and a selection of spices.
Minted Simple Syrup
- This syrup, made with fresh mint sprigs, will keep for weeks in the refrigerator, and can be used to sweeten a variety of beverages.
Northland 100% Juice Recipes
- Cranberry juice based beverages.
Pineapple Apricot Crush
- Pineapple juice, ice, and apricots make up this blender recipe; yields about 12 cups.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor