Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Diamonds of the Web
- Informative articles on diamonds and diamond buying.
Evaluating a Diamond: Color
- One of the 4 C's, cut, color, clarity, and carat. Learn how to evaluate the quality of a diamond in this article.
- Site contains gem information, including repairing and recutting gems both diamond and color, buying and selling, and identification and appraisal.
Greek Jewelry - 5000 years of tradition
- panorama of the course of Greek jewelry from the dawn of Hellenic civilization to the present day as an integral part of Greek society and culture.
- Buying tips and jewelry care advice.
- Free universal birthstone table (365 days). Services: calculating precise birthstone and gemstone information.
How Stuff Works: Moissanite Jewels
- Five-part fully illustrated guide to Moissanite jewels.
How To Buy A Diamond
- Choosing a diamond is as important as learning how to buy a diamond.
- Provides unbiased quality and price information for diamond engagement rings and solitaire diamonds. Choose to be contacted by an authorized jeweler in your area, get a great price and see a diamond before you buy.
- Learn how to take care of jewelry.
- Detailed information on how to purchase diamonds, pearls, gemstones and gold. Also includes instructions on jewelry care.
Joyce Jonas and Associates, Inc.
- Jewelry consultants specializing in antique and period jewelry education, appraisals, brokering, expert witness testimony, and research.
- Help for the consumer in shopping for the best deals when buying diamonds and fine jewelry. Presenting a low cost book entitled "Buying Diamonds and Fine Jewelry - A Consumer's Handbook"
- All about natural pearls: shapes, sizes, colors and how to test them.
On-Line Appraiser Jewelry Valuation
- The new industry standard in jewelry valuation and protection for jewelers and their customers.
- Virtual encyclopaedia of gems and jewelry care and buying guides.
- Information on how to purchase a diamond using the four C's, cut, color, clarity, and carat.
- The consumer's place to discuss diamond prices and grading. Ask experts how to buy diamonds. Share your diamond buying experience or engagement story.
SSEF Swiss Gemmological Institute
- An independent, international, non-profit organisation dedicated to the identification of gemstones, gemstone treatments, origin determination, gemmological research and education.
Serafinajewelry.com: About Jewelry
- Information about gold, silver, diamonds and pearls.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor