Submit a site
Cuisines and Ingredients
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Active Buyer's Guide: Mixed Drinks
- A decision guide which matches your personal preferences with recommendations, in order to find the mixed drinks best suited for you.
- Food additives guide along with a section called "recipes" where listed are the additives found in every day foods.
Are Generic Foods a Better Buy?
- No-name brands usually save you money, but should you be buying them. Short article from University of Illinois Extension.
- Fact sheet explaining which foods are a good source of this mineral used for building bones and teeth, and in maintaining bone strength. From University of Ohio Extension (United States).
Campylobacteriosis: A New Foodborne Illness
- Ohio State University Extension fact sheet providing basic information and guidelines.
- Recommends the best products for you based on your preferences; includes from Productreviewnet.com, unbiased product information and reviews.
- Ohio State University Extension fact sheet with basic information provided to increase your food storage "know how".
DISCUS: Virtual Library
- A listing of recently published books on distilled spirits, cooking with distilled spirits, and mixing cocktails. From The Distilled Spirits Council of the United State, a national trade association representing the producers and marketers of distilled spirits products sold in the United States.
Folate (Folacin, Folic Acid)
- This fact sheet from Ohio State University Extension contains information to help you select foods that provide adequate daily amounts of folic acid.
Food and Drink Federation
- Body representing the UK food and drink manufacturing industry. FDF works with government, NGOs and consumers to develop industry positions on issues and renew confidence in the food chain.
Foods and Nutrition
- Large collection of articles on food safety, safe food handling, nutrition, meat storage guidelines and many other food related issues. From Nebraska Cooperative Extension.
Greenline -The Summertime Rules
- In the summertime foods can quickly reach the "danger zone." This fact sheet will provide you with tips to help prevent this from happening. From University of Illinois Extension.
Hotlines and Consumer Information
- List of numbers and addresses of companies in the USA giving consumers needed resources to access information on food safety and quality. From Iowa State University Extension.
Life in the Fast Food Lane
- Fact sheet from Ohio State University Extension, on fast foods and how to make wise choices for healthier eating.
Listeriosis: One Tough Bug
- Ohio State University Extension fact sheet about this bacteria which can cause serious foodborne illness.
Little Red Tractor - British Farm Standard
- Information on the British symbol of food safety, animal welfare, and care for the environment.
- This fact sheet explains the role of magnesium in the body, and which foods we should eat to get an adequate daily amount.
NannyCulture.com - Guest Choice Network
- A satirical site sponsored by a coalition of restaurant and tavern operators critical of claims of environmentalists, animal rights activists, and health activists.
- Discover recipes using Pace salsa, picante sauce, and queso. Find out about current promotions. Learn about all the different flavors of Pace products.
Red Food Coloring
- A fact sheet offering basic information on red colored foods, and offering ways to avoid it. From the Australian television program Burke's Backyard.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor