Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- HIV & AIDS Management - Information about hiv and aids symptoms, treatment and research from Managing HIV.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CGD Home Page
- Chronic granulomatous disease website. CGD is an immune system disorder which affects the phagocytes. The website has information and a message board.
CIPO Home Page
- Canadian Immunodeficiencies Patient Organization Home Page. Information in English and French.
- Common variable immunodeficiency is a disorder characterized by unusual infections and low levels of immunoglobulins. Provides links to useful resources.
Cd5 - Cd19 PID
- Cd5 - Cd19 PID, involves a complete and total lack of response to polysaccharide antibodies and an extremely high expression of Cd5+ B-cells.
Chronic Granulomatous Disease (CGD)
- A wide range of Chronic Granulomatous Disease (CGD) links concerning treatment, prevention, diagnosis, email groups, support groups, personal stories, and much more. Updated regularly.
Forest's Omenn Syndrome
- Descriptions of Omenn Syndrome and the account of one little boy who survived treatment for this rare disorder.
Hope Through Research
- One family's struggle with Severe Combined Immunodeficiency through 3 generations. Gives good history of the research developments in fighting the disease.
How Stuff Works: Immune System
- Describes the immune system and discusses related topics such as allergies and AIDS.
Hyper IgM Homepage
- Description of the disease Hyper IgM Immunodeficiency, AKA CD40Ligand Deficiency. Useful links and an associated support listserv.
- Official site of the International Patient Association for Primary Immunodeficiencies.
Immune Deficiency Foundation
- National, non-profit organization to improve the diagnosis and treatment of patients with primary immunodeficiency diseases through research and education.
Immune System Cure
- Techniques for supercharging your immune system through diet, stress reduction and nutritional supplements.
- In-depth information for consumers and healthcare professionals on immunology, primary immune deficiency diseases, and treatment with intravenous immune globulin.
Jeffrey Modell Foundation
- A non-profit research foundation devoted to primary immune deficiency.
- Provides a detailed discussion of the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of severe combined immunodeficiency.
NIH Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- An overview of the primary immunodeficiency diseases, their causes and new therapies, and the prospects for the future when it may become possible to correct the abnormalities and cure these diseases.
NORD-National Organization For Rare Disorders
- Offering discussions, resources, links, and synonyms for many immune deficiencies.
Natural Health Link
- Detailed information on immune system, helpful dietary changes and related nutritional supplements and herbs.
Pediatric Primary Immune Deficiency
- Diseases associated with congenital and inherited T cell and/or B cell immune deficiency focusing on the pediatric population. Has a listserv for parents to discuss related issues.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor