Star Trek Games
Final Unity, A
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Reviewed by: Joshua Mintzer and Philip Jong, "Spectrum Holobyte has done a remarkable job of making a distinctive, enjoyable, and even deep adventure from the exploits of Picard and co." [4/5]
Coming Soon Magazine
- Rated 92%. "It is an awesome production and a brilliant game with an incomparable captivating scenario."
- Reviewed by: Susan Davis, 4/5. "Despite its tremendous publicity, Unity doesn't push the limits of multimedia adventures very much."
- Reviewed by: Chris Hudak, "At last, a well-executed game based on the recent batch of Star Trek shows." [8.0/10]
- Reviewed by: David Kurtz, "From all indications, this game was going to not just push the envelope where adventure game were concerned, it was going to shove it aside and explore new territory."
PC Game World
- Rated 74%. "If you loved The Next Generation, you'll want A Final Unity, just don't expect anything extraordinary."
- Reviewed by: Adrian Carmody, "Spectrum HoloByte has produced a fascinating game."
Tech Game Archive
- Reviewed by Brent Garnett of the Toronto Sun, "Before I begin, I have a confession to make. I am a 'Trekker.' "
The Adrenaline Vault
- Reviewed by: Brian Clair, "I actually feel sorry for everyone but Patrick Stewart though, as many of the lines are exactly the same no matter who you talk to." [4/5]
The Computer Show
- Reviewed by: Al Giovetti, "Interest in this game and this topic is immense."
- Reviewed by: Richard P. Greenfield. "The game's plot is simple but with the added twist of random simulation."
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor