Star Trek Games
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Computer Games Online
- Reviewed by: Jason Cross, 3.5/5. "Couldn't they have come up with a more creative name?"
Future Games Network
- Reviewed by: Mike Chantry. "Even though Raven did expand here and there in certain areas, the resulting additions came up short of the mark several times."
- Reviewed by: Jonah Falcon, 2.5/5. "Raven gave us a great Trek game, but one wishes they'd have put a little more effort towards making a meatier expansion pack."
- Reviewed by: Johnny B, D+. "There are a few short single player missions available through the use of the onboard holodeck."
- Reviewed by: Greg Kasavin, 6.6/10. "Though they aren't outstanding, the multiplayer additions in the Elite Force Expansion Pack are basically enjoyable."
- Reviewed by: Sal Accardo, 75%. "Trekkies will drool at the chance to explore the U.S.S. Voyager in this small but quality add-on. "
- Reviewed by: Robert Szekely, 71%. "The two new Single player missions are both Holodeck simulations."
- Reviewed by: Richard Greenhill. "Elite Force's undeservedly low sales means Raven might not have been given much of a budget to work with."
- Reviewed by: Aaron Stanton, 3/5. "If you're looking for more of the same action-filled shooting that the original Elite Force gave you, the expansion is well worth your time."
- Reviewed by: Brian D. Crecente, 75%. "Why do the new single player missions have to be buried in the middle of the boring Virtual Voyager."
- Reviewed by: Vincent Lopez, 6.7/10. "This diet-sized expansion will leave you wanting more -- a lot more."
- Contains quotes from and links to a variety of game reviews, plus cheats, information, and an overall score.
- Rated 5/10. "The new holodeck missions offer a brief respite, but theyre pretty dull and certainly dont live up to the single-player missions in the original."
- Reviewed by: John Reeves, 80%. "All in all, the Expansion Pack is a pleasing package."
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor