Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Based on the world of Orson Scott Card's, Ender's Game. It takes place on a space station/battle school where extra-ordinary children are trained to go off to war and fight the buggers.
- Based on a fictional city in US, similar to current cities. Telnet access on city.moo.ca, port 1234.
- Post-apocolyptic theme, large loyal playerbase, strict RPG adherence (generally), guns, bombs, mutants, wastes and a tribute to natural selection.
- Based on Anne McCaffrey's tales of Pern. Provides an established game, intensive roleplay, friendliness to new folks and general off-camera kookiness.
- Unlimited selection of occupations. Combat system. Intensive RPG, large original world.
- Based on Pern, the dragonrider's world in Anne McCaffrey's books. Has a large active playerbase.
Hope Station: Phoenix
- Set in 2132, in the aftermath of a system-wide war with an advanced alien race. Phoenix offers a non-coded role-playing and free creative atmosphere. No hard-coded space system, combat system or medical/economic systems.
- Medieval based MOO, with coded combat although non-coded RP is encouraged.
- Multi-lingual MOO based on a world after the Y2K disaster. It aims for education, translation, modification for visually impaired users and meshing of cultures.
- Set in 2085, in a domed city in a post-apocalyptic world. Cybernetics, a 3D layout system, high technology, high style and low class in one.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor