Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Client for Bang-enhanced MOOs, which allows 3D presentation of the MOO, using Java3D. It features multi-user chat, voice recognition and navigation, object authoring and exchange and is customizable with plug-ins.
- GUI to develop text-based virtual realities with the LambdaMOO Server. For Win9x [no longer developed] and Java.
- Windows client featuring MCP 2.1 and ANSI support, editor with syntax highlighting, advanced history and paste and themes.
- Macintosh client designed to aid MOO development in MOOs with MacMOOSE utils. Includes object browsers, WYSIWYG editing of verbs and properties, multiple connections and separate windows for help, sending MOOmail and the output of any command.
- Client for Emacs which includes MCP and Emacspeak support and editing of text, mail and code in separate Emacs buffers.
- Features an editor, visual who-listing (requires code installed in server), ANSI, MCP and TCL support, built-in MOO code parser, triggers and an integrated list of MOO servers.
- Linux client based on gtk+ supporting multiple worlds. It includes a builtin editor with syntax-highlighter and macro support, is almost completely customizable and includes MCP support.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor