Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bodenheimer Gallery - Reliquary: Glass Bead Game
- Documentation of a glass bead game, using hypertext, demonstrating free-ranging contemplation of various ideas, within an artificially strict scope.
CoreWave's Glass Bead Game
- Contains a game, discussion board, and game information.
Glass Bead Game
- The Sacred Science Institute would like to participate in the current efforts to develop the Glass Bead Game on the Internet by providing those participating in this endeavor with the content necessary for a true rendering of ultimate conception of the game.
Glass Bead Game Archive
- Online version of the game.
Glass Bead Game One and Two
- Essays and opinions on the game.
Glass Bead Game Tutor
- Contains rules, strategies, downloads, and online play.
- Includes information on playing and designing the games.
The Center for Ludic Synergy
- Community that expores the theories and concepts of the novel and the game.
The Glass Bead Experience
- Information on a real game that is played out in a real setting. It was placed in an exhibition from 15th December 1999 at the Cockpit, Welshpool, Wales, until 15th January 2000.
The Glass Plate Game
- Information on the game, opinions and theories, a biography, and the legend of the game.
The Waldzell Glass Bead Game
- Instructions on how to play the game.
Webmagister Ludi and the Glass Bead Game
- Essay and opinion on the novel and it's theories.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor