Submit a site
ZZT and MegaZeux
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3D Game Studio 4.0
- GameStudio is a toolkit for creating interactive virtual world applications - especially, but not restricted to, computer games. The toolkit contains a map editor, an actor editor, a state-of-the-art game engine, libraries of prefabricated objects, and three example games.
- Provider of state of art technologies for game developers: a multiplatform 3D engine called Phoenix 3D, a video codec called 4X Movie, and a VR engine called Phoenix VR.
Awesome Software Online
- Home of the RPG Toolkit Development System, a program for the creation and play of your own RPG games.
- Your job as a beta tester would be to play the game and report any bugs. We at BetaFIND will hook you up with companies looking for beta testers.
Build Your Own Net Dream (BYOND)
- A graphical, multi-player world creation utility. It allows you to create, host, and connect to games and tools on the internet.
Create high-speed games quickly and FREE!
- GamesBasic is a programming language based on the computer language 'BASIC'. However, GamesBasic contains extensions that allow the user to quickly access DirectX devices allowing powerful, yet easy access to graphics, sound, networks and other devices..
- DCGames is a feature laden tool kit for creating the hottest CRPGs available.
- Delver is a shareware single-player overhead-view tile-based computer RPG construction kit written in Java, currently in beta.
- FST 98 (Dos version) development; Tools for FST, Softwaredesign, custom Software solutions, skydiving stuff
Explorations RPG Development System
- Software that creates "real-time" top-view isometric RPG games.
- download tools, aircraft models and complete simulations written by dedicated teams of enthusiasts who meet on the internet
Fire On The Suns
- FOTS is an electronic boardgame & pbem game toolkit for developing scifi strategy & conflict games.
- This is the place to go for all the information on Pie in the Sky's Game Creation System, an integrated software package for non-programmers.
Gamestep A Game Development Tool In Java
- Java based, platform independent, multimedia development environment. It can by used to create games or interactive multimedia presentations.
Louder Than A Bomb! Software
- Provides low cost tools to easily and quickly integrate artificial intelligence (AI) into applications, especially in video games.
- Official Hamster Republic RPG Construction Engine: An easy to use all-in-one editor for creating your own Role Playing Games. (DOS/Windows, VGA graphics)
Official Verge Engine
- The most powerful RPG creation system available. Verge 2 supports 16 bit color, high resolutions, FLC/AVI playback, MOD/S3M/XM module music playback, .WAV playback, MIDI, HUGE maps, animated characters, and is fully expandable using the VergeC scripting language.
- A really easy and pretty complete RPG creation program, made in Windows. Translated from Japanese, it is really easy to use, you can have an RPG up and running in minutes. Fast, too.
- Home of the 3 RPG Creation programs: RPG Studio, RPG CK, RPG Engine.
Radon Labs Homepage
- German Game Developer offering the Free Portable Game Engine NEBULA with TCL-Interface, Supporting D3D, OpenGl, Windows, Linux
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor