Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
14.3 Computer Chess
- A chapter from a book on programming chess, emphasizing parallel processing.
Artificial Intelligence and Chess Programming
- It specifically details the history of chess programming, the anatomy of a chess program, board representation and move generation, the static evaluation function and other various search techniques.
Chessopolis: Computer Chess
- 45 links to information on computer chess programming (bottom section of this web page)
Computer Chess Programming
- Reference material, programming techniques, endgame databases, and computer game research for chess programming.
- The International Computer Chess Association promotes computer chess programming, through its journal and tournaments.
InternetChess - Chess Programming
- 39 links related to Chess Programming at the InternetChess.com web site.
The Anatomy of Chess Programs
- An introduction to how computers play chess.
Yellow Bishop Computer Chess Center
- 79 articles on computer chess programming, in Postscript format
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor