Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Chess On the Web
- A guide to Web-based chess servers - Java based sites where Mac users only require Netscape/IE Explorer to play. This guide recommends the Excite server.
- [Freeware] Play ChessWorks [only] users on the Net, with chat window. Now with "watch" option. Updated 1/28/2001
Craig Knelsen's Online Chess Links
- Links and descriptions for 11 sites by the author of Fixation 2.0.
- [Freeware] Graphic interface for Internet chess servers. Does not require Power Macintosh.
- [freeware] Lets you access the ICC, FICS, USCL and chess.net chess servers. Requires Power Mac. Released 4/14/01
Fixation Chess Sets
- Traditional pieces you can use, with how-to.
- [Shareware] Play computer, or humans via modem or network.
Internet Chess Club - Macintosh Interfaces for the ICC
- Fixation and Internet Chess for the Macintosh
Internet Chess for Macintosh
- Interface for the commercial "Internet Chess Club" server (ICC)
Jin chess client
- Java chess client for ICC (FICS in work)
- [Freeware] Beta version of a Mac interface for FICS
- [Shareware $5] [Download link] Peer-Peer internet chess game.
- [Freeware] Graphical interface for the free internet chess servers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor