Submit a site
Open Source Licenses
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Anarchism Triumphant: Free Software and the Death of Copyright
- From Columbia University: Large study of many legal implications of free software.
- When software evolves from innovation to widespread acceptance, it should be owned by those who invest in and come to rely upon it. It should not be owned by its original creator.
EE Times: Fresh licensing method frees up hardware design
Free Software Licensing
- Mark Koek's "projectstudie" (student project), Leiden University.
InfoWorld: UCITA could provide the license to kill those companies that support it
- Analysis piece suggesting UCITA may advance open source movement.
InfoWorld: UCITA: Summary information
- Master page of InfoWorld's UCITA coverage.
Network Computing: UCC 2B: The New Law of Shrink-Wrap
- Large, comprehensive explanation of this portentous new law.
- Offers hosted software license, program management and delivery solutions. Includes company and product overviews.
The True Meaning Behind Open Source Licenses
- What does all this licensing stuff really mean? Borland Inprise article analyzing several well known and lesser known licences.
Ventana Software Business Consulting
- Specializing in working with software companies on licensing and pricing strategies. Includes company overview and process example.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor