Submit a site
FAQs, Help, Tutorials
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Artist, biker, motorcycle and code hacker, Tim Rowledge's fine port to Acorn and other StrongARM units, Corel's NetWinder Linux box (with Craig Latta), and Compaq/DEC Itsy micro hand-held linux PDA.
Advantive Associates Squeak Pages
- Several downloads and demos: ExternalByteArray, Constraint Framework, Asynchronous Messaging Demonstration, Session Management; ActiveX Example, Andreas' Plugin and ActiveX demo download area; a few links.
- General-purpose aspect-oriented extension to Smalltalk, in the Squeak environment.
Browse Squeak Now
- Are you patient? You can browse Squeak, now, from most Web browsers! Try Squeak *before* you download. Preview the latest changes! Not finished yet, but seriously slick. What other programming language lets you do this?
CREATE Squeak Smalltalk Page
- A Squeak information page at the "Center for Research in Electronic Art Technology (CREATE)," Dept. of Music, UC Santa Barbara.
Cetus Links: Squeak
- Boris G. Chr. Shingarov's version of Squeak, to let Squeak use native resources of modern GUI systems, while not sacrificing portability, not only among such systems, but preserve BitBlt for systems that need it, like DOS.
Collaborative Software Laboratory
- Goal: achieving Alan Kay's long delayed dream of creating collaborative Dynabooks.
- Smalltalk code analysis/output framework for Squeak. Analyze code and output results in varied formats.
ESUG Summer School
- by Ian Piumarta. Lessons on Squeak and Jitter. Postscript format slide presentation.
ESUG: European Smalltalk User Group
- Holder of famous Smalltalk Summer Schools.
Embedded Squeak, and speech synthesizer
- From Kurtz-Fernhout Software: version 1.0 for Squeak 2.2, by Paul Fernhout. ZIP file has standalone EXE file to run Squeak in Win95 text-only console, and all source code (VC++ 5.0, Squeak 2.2) to produce it. Uses Squeak license.
FTP site: Germany, U of Karlsruhe
- Get the 1 disk Squeak demo, like the famous QNX demo, in /demo directory.
FTP site: USA, UIUC Squeak goodies library
- Many system extensions, applications.
Georgia Tech Squeakers
- Shiny new, high performance G.T. Squeakers describe their new projects, from multimedia authoring to advanced Swiki types. Vrooommm!
- by Michal Starke. Many fine features including expanding entries via Macintosh-finder-like tipping triangles.
Goodies and Toys
- Wide selection of free VisualWorks software ported to Squeak by Satoshi Nishihara. Many were first coded by Atsushi Aoki.
Goodies by Pope
- STP's Version12 Goodies Collection: Loads of new tools and system class extensions.
Hans-Martin Mosner Squeak page
MailList: Squeak MailArchive
- Searchable archive of the last 400 days of the main Squeak email list.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor