Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Gentle Introduction to ML
- a tutorial for the Standard ML language.
Comp.Lang.ML FAQ: Monthly Posting
Edinburgh LFCS ML-Club
- A club for ML users at the University of Edinburgh
Hello, World program
- ML & SML
- A compiler for the programming language Standard ML.
- A short tutorial on using ML in the SML environment
- Framework for customizable, retargetable and optimizing compiler back ends, written in Standard ML. Successfully retargeted to multiple architectures. Deals elegantly with special requirements imposed by the execution model of different high-level, typed languages.
- MLton is a whole-program optimizing compiler for the Standard ML programming language.
- ML system for DOS, Linux, Windows.
Open-source release of MLj
- MLj: an SML to Java bytecode compiler, based on Persimmon's MLj
Programming in Standard ML
- These notes are intended as a brief introduction to Standard ML (1997 dialect) for the experienced programmer
Programming in Standard ML 97
- An on-line tutorial by Stephen Gilmore.
Standard ML of New Jersey
- Standard ML of New Jersey (SML/NJ) is a compiler and programming environment for the Standard ML programming language
Standard ML vs. Objective Caml
- A quick comparison of program fragments in the two ML dialects.
- A portable GUI toolkit for ML
- A validating XML parser written completely in SML.
- SML (Standard ML) bindings for GTK+
- A Standard ML package providing a portable, typed and abstract interface to the user interface description and command language Tcl/Tk. It allows the implementation of graphical user interfaces in a structured and reusable way, supported by the powerful module system of Standard ML.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor