Submit a site
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Compilers and Interpreters
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CMPnet TechWeb TechEncyclopedia: Lisp
- Great resource: over 11,000 definitions.
CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository
- Collection of files, programs, publications, of interest to Artificial Intelligence researchers, educators, students, practitioners.
- Producers of Allegro CL and related products
God Wrote in Lisp
- Humor lyrics and MP3, evangelising Lisp.
Gordon S. Novak Jr.
- Free software, information, links.
Hello, World program
- The home page of the creator of Lisp.
- Lisp User Group based in Germany
- Links to Lisp information and software.
Lisp: Good News,Bad News, How to Win Big
- Lisp has done quite well over the last ten years: becoming nearly standardized, forming the basis of a commercial sector, achieving excellent performance, having good environments, able to deliver applications. Yet the Lisp community has failed to do as well as it could have.
Logic Programming and Artificial Intelligence Group
P.S.: "Parenthetically Speaking"
- A set of articles concerning various aspects of the Lisp family of languages
PC AI: LISP Programming Language
- Very useful page of links with good helpful annotations for vendors, search engines, more: references (linked and non-linked) for articles, books.
SHELF by Applixware
- Applixware's LISPy extension language, now decoupled from their software.
Screamer Tool Repository
- Common Lisp extension that adds support for nondeterministic programming, and on top of this substrate, provides a comprehensive constraint programming language to formulate and solve mixed systems of numeric and symbolic constraints.
Successful Lisp: How to Understand and Use Common Lisp
- Excellent online book by David B. Lamkins about beginning to learn Common Lisp.
The Association of Lisp Users: ALU
- This well organized site presents over 100 printed pages of information about Lisp, including references, books, tutorials, free and commercial implementations, free software, and other resources.
Werkowski's Lisp Page
- Information on CMU Common Lisp system and a port to Intel x86 architecture.
newLISP for Linux and Win32
- newLISP is a Lisp dialect close to Scheme but with dynamic scoping. The GUI version features an IDE with editors and a source level debugger. The Linux version is licensed GPL.
- An experimental implementation of reflective functional programming. It is built as a hybrid architecture using a simple Lisp interpreter for driving the compiler and wrapping calls to the Graph-reduction VM.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor