Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
6502 Cross-Development Languages and Tools
- List of programming languages targeting the 6502 microprocessor (with an emphasis on Commodore 8-bit computers), which are hosted on another system. A separate list of native Commodore languages is also available.
6502 Web Ring
- Hardware and software, programming and historical aspects of the 6502, 65C02. Home-built computers based on the 6502. Operating Systems for the 6502 and derivatives.
6502: Bolton's Programming Projects
- C/C++ and 6502 Assembly programmers are needed to program the Bolton Video Game System on an emulator using a 6502 based microprocessor.
AMD 8753H project
- Assembly programming source codes; hobby project.
ARM assembler programming site
- Targetted towards the ARM (2 thru 7, and StrongARM) from RISC OS, you may begin programming simply by using the BASIC assembler built into your computer. If you are a C programmer, the APCS is described.
- Assembly language for beginners. Contains some utilities, Ralph Brown's Interrupt list, tutorials and examples.
- Free, powerful cross assembler for many microcontrollers and processors.
- Intel x86 and Motorola assembler snippets. Good collection of assembler algorithms in an easy to read format.
- by Konstantin Boldyshev, François-René Rideau: insightful, general systems and usage philosophy, and tips.
Assembly Language Journal
- Online magazine which is covering assembly language programming techniques.
Assembly Language forum at Tek-Tips
- Assembly Language technical support forums and mutual help system for computer professionals. Selling and recruiting forbidden.
Assembly Tutorial List
- Online tutorial list for Assembly language, education for beginners and advanced users.
Aware to open source software: Assembly Languages
- Collection of links to assemblers, simulators, interpreters, all with source code.
Bixoft: Why assembler?
- Advantages of assembly programming, prejudices against it, exposes myths.
CrossIt: 8051 cross assembler
- To target AV (Atmel AT 90), Pentium, ...
Find Assembly Tutorials
- A database of free assembly tutorials available on the internet.
- Low-level INterfaced OverLanguage for Extremely Universal Machine-coding. Claims: a missing ring in the history of programming languages, cross-platform ASM with almost 1:1 language-to-CPU instruction ratio, new way to address memory units (n-flat address space), easier than Assembly, but still low-level interfaced, open source.
Learn the Extreme Basics to Assembly Language
- Short Axion Network guide to a few fundamental aspects of ASM: Binary Number System, Hex Decimal Numbers, C and ASM Programming. Downloads: TASM assembler, String Input Library and related example, Graphics programming demo; a few Assembly links.
- On this site you will find various resources ranging from tutorials, documentation up to actual Linux and Unix tools written in assembly language.
MCA Assembler for 8748 and 8749
- DOS based cross-assembler for the Intel 8748 and 8749 microcomputers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor