Submit a site
QBasic and QuickBasic
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Ten step tutorial for programming a 2-dimensional parrallax-scroller with realistic physics, sound, and music.
A Critical Look at Programming Languages
- An article by Tim Sweeney on the evolution and future of programming languages as it relates to game development.
Alberto C. Saldamando's
- Video game programming links.
Amit's Game Programming Information
- Descriptions of algorithms for artificial intelligence, path finding, game design, objects, hexagonal tiles, threads, and text games.
- Game Developers resource with gaming news, articles, and programming tutorials.
- A specialized version of BASIC designed specifically for game development. Includes features like custom types and functions. Code is compiled before execution to speed things up.
- C, C++, Assembly source code examples for games, graphics, and sound.
CFXweb - Demo and Game Development
- Daily news, articles, art gallery, downloads, games, demos, demo scene news, forums, online irc clients, and source code.
- Game programming info, code, and files in ASM and C/C++
Combat Aircraft Simulation
- Resources for developing a flight simulator.
- General information on game programming with intro docs, Watcom C/C++, 3D graphics, and DirectX.
DIV Design Studio
- Community site for programming with DIV.
DIV Games Studio
- An easy to use environment for creating games using a specially designed and much simplified coding language that requires no previous knowledge of programming but which can be extended with C or C++.
- Tutorials and resources for the DX-Creator.
Dungeon Crawl Software
- Directory of hundreds of resources for the game developer.
East Coast Games
- training new programmers and to making great games, tutorials on C/C++, Java and DirectX, several games written for Windows (freeware).
Easy Games Programming
- Downloads, examples, help, links and tutorials about new game programming tools, even those that are not yet widely known.
- A programmers' resource with extensive resources related to graphics and games programming.
- Tutorials for C++, DirectX, and 3d Studio Max. Also some games and other examples with source code.
- The Art and Science of making Games.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor