Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
SevenL - Managed Hosting, Dedicated Servers & VPS
- SevenL adds value to online businesses by providing web hosting features & solutions based on industry standards & innovation. Make the most with dedicated servers & complete managed hosting solutions.
Comprehensive Web Solutions, SEO, Design, Social
- Let the Net Utensil help get your sales up and cost down. Whether it's finding new customers, new customers finding you online or social interaction & service. We build it, you love it, & they come!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Hosts both closed-source and open-source projects, but with a novel feature: Each member of the project team is assigned tasks, and each task has a certain number of "shares" allocated to it that represent some percentage of the entire effort. Whenever there is profit to be made, Asynchrony is able to distribute some percentage of product revenues to the people who made the product possible, using the share ownership information.
- Offers domain and webhosting to opensource and nonprofit websites as a thank you to the free/libre software community.
- Free web site hosting, email accounts, discussion groups, bug tracking, and development tools for open source projects.
- Thousands of open source projects hosted. offering access to CVS, mailing lists, bug tracking and message boards/forums.
- Provides free Internet and application services, such as CVS, WWW, FTP, PHP, MySQL, Maillists and many more, for selected members of the international Open Source software community.
- Free project hosting in The Netherlands, including subdomain, email@subdomain, and discussion board. All kinds of projects hosted.
- A website and tool to manage development of commercial and open source projects. Supports all major programming languages.
- Hosting of projects online, similar to sourceforge. Hosting server source code is available for download under the GPL.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor