Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alan J. Flavell
- A physics professor tells about some of the early computers he worked with.
Blinkenlights Archaeological Institute
- The Institute was established in 1997 to excavate, preserve, research, and present interesting and historically significant computing devices.
Charles Babbage Institute
- CBI is a research center dedicated to promoting the study of the history of computing and its impact on society, and preserving relevant documentation.
Classic 8-Bit Computers
- Documentation and technical information for 8-bit home computer systems.
- History, collecting and technical information on old obsolete computers and video games. Mainly, Atari, Commodore, Apple, Poqet, Phillips, Nintendo and Mainframes.
Computer History Association of California
- Chac is a nonprofit corporation, who safeguards and organizes the history of electronic computing, not only in California, but nationally and internationally. They collect and archive hardware, software and documents.
- History of 1802-based computing and home of the TinyELF emulator for Palm OS handhelds. Documents, scans, message board.
HP Integral Personal Computer
- Information and software for the HP 9807 IPC.
Historical Computer Society
- International user group for old computer enthusiasts "old computers" and/or "old enthusiasts. Dedicated to preserving older and classic computer hardware, software, and literature.
History of Computers
- Cruise through history to discover some of the key developments that have brought society to its present state of computing.
History of Computing Information
- History of computing, with a focusing on the Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer, the world's first operational, general purpose, electronic digital computer.
- Homage to the venerable IBM 1620 computer.
- Located in Santa Clara, experience the power of computer chips first hand, and the evolution of their development.
- Dedicated to computers and/or operating systems which some might describe as obsolete.
Lawrence Wilkinson's IBM 360/30 Saga.
- Description of the resurrection of an abandoned IBM system 360 model 30 mainframe computer, stored in a warehouse, into a working machine, by a group of enthusiasts.
- Site is dedicated to the first home computer that could be bought in the UK.
Obsolete Computer Museum
- Tom Carlson's amazing collection of old computers.
PC - History
- This is a site devoted to the history of the PC, covers all types of personal computers from 1970 to present.
Retro Computer Gallery
- Collection of pictures of old computers, consoles, handhelds and magazines.
System 80 Support Site
- Dedicated to the System 80, a TRS-80 Model 1 clone, popular in Australia and New Zealand in the early 1980's and a TRS-80 model 1 (near-)clone.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor