Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Offers information about ATA and ATAPI devices. Also provides drivers and historical information.
- Includes detailed information on USP, serial ports (RS-232), parallel ports (SPP/ECP/EPP/IEEE1284) and device drivers.
- Descriptions of different buses. Buses covered: ISA, EISA, MCA, Local Bus.
- The online publication for designers and builders of bus/board-based systems.
Computer Architecture : What is a Bus?
- The basic computer bus is explained and information is provided regarding ISA, PCI, MCA, EISA, VESA, and VL-Bus architecture.
Free Online Dictionary of Computing
- Explains what a bus is and is hyperlinked to additional information.
Guide to ATA/ATAPI Documentation
- Intended for developers of IDE/ATAPI OS drivers.
IDE Devices on 8-bit Machines
- Describes how to connect IDE devices to 8-bit machines.
Interfaces an Article By Josh Levy
- There's more to a PC than just processors, cards, and drives. Every component is connected to an interface with its own characteristics.
Keeping up to speed with connectivity
- Anna Trett of Oxford Semiconductor looks at where connectivity standards are going and how designers can keep up with the pace of change using proven, economical, bridging solutions.
- Interface and bus glossary.
Non Video Buses
- By Jeffrey Haluska.
Technical Committee T13 AT Attachment
- Responsible for all interface standards relating to the popular AT Attachment (ATA) storage interface utilized as the disk drive interface on most personal and mobile computers today.
The I/O Bus
- This article covers bus, it's history and status, PCI, EISA, MCA, bus mastering, plug and play, and the bleeding edge. From Introduction to PC Hardware.
The PC Bus Chart
- Different bus types from A:1 Computers.
- Various bus questions and answers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor