Submit a site
Build Your Own PC
Data Communications Training
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- How to install PC components, peripherals, operating systems, network. How to maintain, repair, upgrade PC, components, peripherals, network.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- How-tos cover topics such as dual cpu systems, Linux, Unix, NT and networking solutions.
5 Star Support
- Free technical support for many phases of computing. Self-help resources and problem solving technical information.
- A technical site dedicated to practical computer modifications and enhancements.
- How to setup ATX case and power supply.
BIOS Password Removal
- An informative site provided by DigiSign Data Security. Learn how to remove your PC's BIOS password if you forget it.
- Information on your computer's hardware, and an excellent 'how to' section on topics from formatting your hard drive to installing a new motherboard.
Building a Linux Router-Firewall
- This site describes how to build a Freesco Linux router - firewall for a home network from a 486 PC. Has instructions on connecting PC's to the router.
CSU Computer Competence
- Easy to understand click-through tutorials designed to instruct the beginner in computer fundamentals.
Central Processing Unit
- An online resource to the understanding of how a central processing unit in a computer works.
- Helping you get certified for MCSE, MCP, CNE, CNA, A+, CCNA. Includes: test information, self tests and a free hardware troubleshooter.
- Overclocking info, reviews, links and hardware mods.
- Free computer technical support help on anything dealing with computers.
- Overclocking and tweaking techniques and guides. Computer geek news. Software. Hardware reviews.
Computers of Tomorrow
- Hardware and software information to help prevent lockups and improve overall system performance.
- A computer advice site featuring hundreds of help columns, how-tos, faqs, and reviews.
- Articles, news, tutorials, and discussion on frontend, backend, HTML/CGI/PHP/VB.
- Beginner to expert hardware/software topics and tutorials.
- More than 300 detailed technical descriptions and diagrams of cables, adapters, ports, expansion slots and computer hardware components.
- Tech reviews and hardware modification guides.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor