Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A dynamic site containing information and links for the latest software, publications, teaching material and belief revision happenings around the world!
Cognitive Ergonomics (CE)
- Modelling of knowledge based on Petri nets. Extraction of task solving strategies by clustering methods.
Common Sense '98
- Proceedings of the Fourth Symposium on Logical Formalizations of Commonsense Reasoning
Common Sense 2001: Symposium
- Call for papers for the Fifth Symposium on Logical Formalizations of Commonsense Reasoning, to be held Sunday, May 20 through Tuesday, May 22, 2001, at New York University.
Common Sense Problem Page
- Corpus of challenging problems for the representation of commonsense knowledge
John Sowa on Knowledge Representation
- Background material and tutorials on ontology and related topics in logic, knowledge representation, and natural language semantics.
Knowledge Discovery In Databases: Tools and Techniques
- The purpose of this paper is to present the results of a literature survey outlining the state-of-the-art in KDD techniques and tools. The paper is not intended to provide an in-depth introduction to each approach; rather, we intend it to acquaint the reader with some KDD approaches and potential uses." Published in Crossroads, the ACM student magazine.
- Lecture notes by Dickson Lukose on knowledge representation.
Knowledge Interchange Format (KIF)
- Knowledge Interchange Format (KIF), a DARPA project based format for exchanging pieces of knowledge bases
Knowledge Representation Resources
- A list of knowledge representation resources, part of the AI Education Repository at the University of Southwestern Louisiana.
Modeling and Simulation
- Knowledge representation & exchange, Ontologies, and Simulation. Links and annotations.
OntoLex'2000 - Workshop on Ontologies and Lexical Knowledge Bases
- The workshop brings together researchers interested in the dependencies between formal ontologies and lexical semantics in general, and more specifically in the construction of lexical knowledge bases. Among the issues discussed were also the various applications of lexical semantics to information retrieval, information extraction and related fields.
- A list of projects, people, conferences and specific resources on Ontology and related fields.
Organizing Thoughts into Sequences, Hierarchies, and Networks
- This paper presents four criteria for defining sequences, hierarchies, and networks (SHN) in the way most appropriate for organizing thoughts.
- The Semantic Web is a vision: the idea of having data on the web defined and linked in a way, that it can be used by machines - not just for display purposes, but for using it in various applications. Issues involved include Knowledge Representation and Intelligent Agents. This site is dedicated to collect approaches that lead to the SemanticWeb, to explain them and to be a forum for people interested in the Semantic Web.
The On-To-Knowledge Project
- On-To-Knowledge is a project in the Information Society Technologies (IST) Program for Research, Technology Development & Demonstration under the 5th Framework Program. The project will develop knowledge management methods and tools and employ the full power of ontology sharing and reuse to facilitate such knowledge management.
- An independent guide to topic maps resources, examples, products and services.
- An independent consortium of parties interested in developing the applicability of the Topic Maps Paradigm to the World Wide Web, by leveraging the XML family of specifications as required.
W3C Resource Description Framework
- Resource Description Framework (RDF), the W3C Standard for knowledge representation on the Web.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor