Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Business Aspects of Seasonal Climate Forecasting
- Business Planning, Decision-making and Ethical Aspects of Seasonal Climate Forecasting.
- The team from GBN invented Scenario Planning. This method helps stakeholders understand various ways their future can unfold and to evaluate their strategic choices.
- Resources, tools, software, tutorials and information for creative thinking, lateral thinking, problem solving, creativity and brainstorming.
Michael E. Porter Homepage
- Michael E. Porter, Professor at Harvard Business School, is a leading authority on competitive strategy and international competitiveness.
Phil Wolff's Journal of Extrapreneurial Strategy & Technology (dijest.com)
- The personal site of extrapreneurial technologist Phil Wolff, featuring strategy and scenario planning links. Extrapreneurship is the application of management disciplines and information technology to create new value webs among organizations.
Prospektiker's Future Studies links
- European Institute for Future Studies and Strategic Planning; pointers to related sites, especially relating to Spain, Basque, and Iberian issues.
Scenario Planning Resources
- Martin Börjesson's overview and comprehensive directory of web and offline resources on this topic.
Solutions for better Descisions
- Your solution for finding trends in data, SWOT Analysis, Planning, Project Cost Estimation, Feasibility Study and other guides in making better descisions.
- Stratlinx.com is a knowledge-sharing community on strategy related issues. It's a place for sharing thoughts on books, articles and theories concerning Strategic Management.
War, Chaos, and Business
- Papers and presentations exploring the strategic concept of "mental agility," which suggests that it is generally better to outsmart your competitor than try to defeat him or her in a "fair fight."
Weather Risk Management Solutions
- Overview of weather risk management tools focusing on weather insurance and weather derivatives.
What is Business Strategy?
- This is a lesson for advanced high school students to learn the basics of strategic business thought. It is an interactive exercise for teachers to use to stimulate creative, constructivist thinking about business problems.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor