Submit a site
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Emotional Literacy & Intelligence
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- We specialize in one thing getting you the high-quality b-to-b sales leads that turn into sales.
Your Online Guide for 360 Information & Resources
- Discover the 9 steps in a successful 360 process & discover a state-of-the-art software system that integrates feedback collection in a powerful online assessment.
robin rolfe resources consultants for legal & professional firms
- Robin Rolfe Resources consults with law & professional service firms in strategic planning, practice & relationship management, marketing, communication, & professional & associate development.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Action Research International
- Refereed online journal of action research. Sponsored by the Institute of Workplace Research Learning and Development (WoRLD) within the Graduate College of Management at Southern Cross University, Australia.
Action Science Network
- A summary of Chris Argyris's model of communication.
- Summaries of various aspects of OD including BPR, knowledge management and organizational learning, virtual organizations, and system theory.
Center for Human Resource Management Studies at Fairleigh Dickinson University
- A partnership between education, industry, and the community, creating a learning environment committed to the development of knowledge and leadership in the management of human resources.
Concepts and Transformation
- International Journal of Action Research and Organizational Renewal
- A discussion forum for those interested in learning more about using coaching and emotional intelligence competencies to create a high performance culture.
George Harvey Program on Redefining Diversity
- Housed at the Wharton School, this research center funds grants and publishes articles in diversity, the effects a multicultural workforce has on a company.
Human Resources Research Organization (HumRRO)
- An independent nonprofit organization based in the US conducting research, developing products, and providing services to improve individual, team, and organizational performance.
Industrial and Corporate Change
- The journal is committed to presenting and interpreting the evidence on corporate and industrial change, drawing from an interdisciplinary set of approaches and theories from economics, sociology of organization, organization theory, political science, and social psychology.
International Organization Development Association
- A non-profit organization, which operates internationally through a network of O.D. (Organization Development) professionals.
- A San Francisco-based consulting firm specializing in executive education and leadership coaching, James "Milo" Milojkovic PhD founder. Free on-line newsletter. Formerly the Stanford SLOW site.
Learning-Org List Service and Archives
- A internet dialog among people interested in the Learning Organization concept, as described by Peter M. Senge in The Fifth Discipline.
MIT System Dynamics Group
- Road Maps is a on-line "do it yourself" workbook for learning system dynamics. Papers on systems and quality improvement. Founded by Professor Jay W. Forrester, the System Dynamics Group is part of the Sloan School of Management at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
MIT's Center for Coordination Science
- The site includes number of working papers online. The center's home is MIT's Sloan School of Management in Cambridge, MA.
MIT's Inventing the Organizations of the 21st Century
- The mission of the center is understand emerging ways of working and to invent entirely new and more effective approaches and put them into practice. Site includes a discussion paper "What do we really want? A manifesto for the organizations of the 21st Century".
Management Assistance Program for Nonprofits (MAP)
- Free management library resources for nonprofit and for-profit businesses. Topics include: HR, leadership, management development, organizational performance, change, and communications, research design, and systems thinking.
Maricopa Community Colleges
- Tempe AZ based Organizational Leadership program. The goal of the program is to help people move into and up in management.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor