Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Socially responsible mutual fund which believes that ethical considerations and good performance go hand in hand.
- Catholic values, socially responsible mutual fund.
Ariel Mutual Funds
- SRI fund with favorable performance record.
CREF Social Choice fund
- TIAA-CREF balanced account. There is also an equity-only fund available. Screens generally accepted SRI criteria such as no tobacco, nuclear or firearm companies.
Calvert Mutual Funds
- Provides a number of socially and environmentally responsible funds and features Advisor Finder Service. Offers opportunity for public to Know What stocks are in other mutual funds.
Christian Stewardship Funds
- Provides several index mutual funds designed for Evangelical Christian investors, avoiding equities involved with abortion, alcohol, gambling, pornography, and tobacco.
Citizens Bank of Canada
- A bank with a conscience, and better rates. For Canadian Investors.
- This is an energetic, successful, "clean" and "green" mutual fund company with an excellent record and an ability to pay attention to individual needs.
Clean Environment Funds
- Canada based, three environmental mutual funds: Balanced, Equity and International Equity. Intended for investors in any geographical area.
Concert Social Awareness Fund
- Smith Barney offers this SRI fund among its 60 mutual funds.
Cruelty-Free Value Fund
- An equity mutual fund investing in companies that do not hurt animals. Cruelty-Free promotes public awareness for humane treatment of animals. Useful links and information. Professionally managed mutual fund with up front information on what they buy.
- With over 68 years of investment management experience and over 60 mutual funds.
- DevCap combines investment return with philanthropic giving for progressive causes.
Domini SRI Mutual Fund
- Ms. Amy Domini's Social Equity Fund, is based on her creation, the oldest socially responsible index which has outpaced its peers that do not weigh ethics.
Dreyfus Third Century Fund
- Now more widely available, new release.
Enterprise Global Socially Responsive Fund
- This is part of The Enterprise Group of Funds family of mutual funds. Their prospectus is twice the stated size for downloading. The SR Fund is on page 23 of the 104 pages.
Ethical Funds of Canada
- Family of mutual funds with some products aimed specifically for Canadian citizens and other products for investors in various geographic areas. Canada based.
Friends Ivory Funds
- Socially responsible investing in large capitalization corporations that are trying to improve. Two funds: U.S. and Europe. Clear disclosure provided.
Green Century Funds
- Founded by environmental advocacy group, this no-load index fund, while emphasizing environmental issues, also screens accepted socially responsible concerns too.
Green Money's Online-Guide to SRI Mutual Funds
- Listing of several SR mutual funds with links to company home pages. Also, GMOG contains several journal articles related to SR funds.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor