Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Market Timing for Index Mutual Fund Timers at FibTimer
- Up over 100% in the bear market! The best market timing service in the business. Market timing for mutual fund timers using index funds.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
123Jump Mutual Funds
- Features detailed analysis of funds, current investing insights and mutual funds learning center.
- Independent site dedicated to Vanguard mutual fund investments.
Ai Mutual Funds Advice
- Real-time tips for no-load mutual funds. Discounted online investment portfolio services.
- Ron Rowland's newsletter uses style rotation to make fund recommendations.
Association of Mutual Fund Investors
- Objective mutual fund selection and market timing hot-lines for investments in Rydex Sector, Rydex Index and Fidelity Select mutual funds.
- Opinions on issues in the investment management industry, published monthly.
Bob Brinker's Marketimer
- Monthly stock market timing and no-load mutual fund investment letter.
Equity Fund Outlook
- Focuses on growth funds on a non-timing basis; published monthly.
- Independent advisory service for Fidelity investors
- Selects and times the purchase and sale of Fidelity sector funds. Distributed monthly via e-mail. Interim reports are sent as the market dictates.
- Free mutual fund articles, expert Q&A, market timing signals, calculators and no-load information.
- Uses a market timing/asset allocation model to recommend index funds to its clients.
MDR Informational Services
- Investment methods designed to maximize profits and minimize risk. Portfolio postings, stock picks and catalog.
- Free trial NASDAQ and U.S. Market timing systems. Six mutual fund portfolios. Daily e-mail newsletter.
Mutual Fund Advisor Online
- Monthly publication offering five different model portfolios.
Mutual Fund Prospector
- Monthly newsletter for independent mutual fund investors. Model portfolio and detailed performance data from 40 funds.
Mutual Funds Investing Newsletter
- Information on the psychology of investing and important trends and data, help with picking funds and long term planning.
- Charlie Hooper's newsletter offers weekly fund timing for various markets.
- Paid subscribers get fund rankings and commentary from Janet Brown twice a month.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor