Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Soundair Repair Group
- Specializes in the repair, overhaul, rebuild, and inventory management of commercial jet transport flight deck windows.
Southern Aviation Technologies, Inc.
- Aircraft Maintenance and FAA certified repair station in Orlando Executive Airport, specializing in piston, turboprop and jet aircraft.
- Repair and overhaul services, maintenance support for major systems.
Spectra Jet, Inc.
- Specializing in Learjets. Aircraft maintenance, repair, modification and servicing. Located in Springfield, Ohio.
- Aircraft and avionics repair and parts for turbine and turbo-prop business aircraft.
Stevens Aviation Dayton Ohio
- A full service Raytheon/Beech aircraft service center. Also offers aircraft sales and acquisitions.
- OEM and FAA repair facility certified for repair of components for helicopter and fixed wing aircraft. Located 2 miles from Sikorsky airport in southern CT, service a wide spectrum of clients including AlliedSignal Engines and Sikorsky Aircraft.
- Provides detection and repair of aircraft fuel leaks.
Sunshine Aircraft Repair
- Based in the air corridor between Milwaukee and Chicago, specializes in quality maintenance on all makes and models of piston aircraft.
- Specializes in the modification of Twin Cessna engines.
TXI Aviation, Inc.
- Repair station located at Dallas Love Field Airport offering repair and overhaul facilities.
Triad Aero Corporation
- FAA/JAA certified repair station specializing in sales and service of commercial aircraft accessories including pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, electro-mechanical, fuel, wheel and brakes.
Turbine Maintenance, Inc.
- Turbine engine maintenance and support services specializing in Pratt and Whitney engines.
Turbine Support, Inc.
- FAA and JAA certified repair and overhaul services for Garrett/Allied Signal TPE331 series engines.
- An aircraft accessory repair and overhaul facility.
Twin Lakes Avionics
- Repair and installation of new and used avionics.
Twin Manufacturing Company
- FAA/JAA repair station for gas turbine engine component repair. Site includes full listing of certifications held and repair capabilities.
- Helicopter structural repair specialists. Tailboom reskins, Bell206 repairs, roof and boxbeam changes, FAA DER, FAA DAR.
- An information system designed for the complexities of aerospace maintenance, repair, and overhaul.
Weco Aerospace Systems
- Overhaul facility specializing in electrical, electronic accessories and flight instrument service. FAA and JAA licensed, it maintains Class 1, 2, and 3 accessory rating and Class 1, 2, 3, and 4 instrument rating and supports the corporate, helicopter, airline, and military aircraft industry.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor