Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About.com Hospitality Training Resources
- Find information about training and education requirements for a variety of occupations in the food, beverage, and restaurant fields.
- Innovative and effective training ideas for restaurant staff that will successfully build morale.
Advantage Career Preparation
- Offers hotel-motel management training and airline career preparation courses for home study.
American Hotel and Motel Association Educational Institute
- Industry-tested, research-driven training. Resources include videos, textbooks, courseware, seminars, multi-media CD-ROM programs and self-paced learning courses on the Internet.
- People Skills: Customer Service and Interpersonal. Risk Management: ServSafe Food Safety, HACCP, Bar Code, Workplace Safety.
Birmingham College of Food Tourism and Creative Studies.
- United Kingdom institution for higher education programmes in the fields of hospitality, tourism and leisure management.
Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Management Simulation
- CHARMS-A Strategic Management Simulation for today's Hospitality Industry. Participants integrate human resources and decisions with marketing, production, and finance to improve organizational performance.
Creative Management Systems
- Training and management services. Specializing in hospitality and foodservice.
David Laird's International Bar Course
- offers the Australian Hospitality Review Panel (A.H.R.P.) accredited training programme titled Introduction to Food and Beverage Service (Int 3)
- A leading global trainer and placement specialist servicing the exacting needs of the Hospitality and other industries for over 50 years.
- Access traditional and web-based training for restaurant managers and employees. Responsible alcohol service training, TABC certified.
- On-line educational web based training platform for Food Brokers, Manufacturers, Distributors, Chefs, in the hospitality industry.
- Gayton is a UK provider of training for the hospitality industry.
Glion Group of Switzerland
- Hotel and tourism School in Switzerland with four separate colleges and personalized environment and training.
- Company provides training programs, seminars, consulting, operations manuals and mystery calls for hospitality businesses.
Hospitality Management Training Institute
- Offers management certificates and diplomas in hotel, restaurants, cruise ships, catering, bars, resorts, motels, casinos, lodging and food service industry.
Hospitality Online for Hotel Professionals
- Hospitality Q&A Site hosted by Hotel Professionals that want to help you succeed in your hospitality career.
Hospitality Services of America
- Training programs, seminars, consulting, operations manuals and mystery calls for hospitality businesses; including reservations, sales, food and beverage, customer service and management development.
Hospitality and Travel Foundation of Georgia
- Education programs including a school-to-career program focusing on hotel and restaurant management, travel and tourism through classroom and workplace learning; also offers industry training and certification.
Hotel Training Com
- Hospitality and hotel training via the internet for reservations, guest service, and sales. Interactive audio and text training is available to employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a weeks. All training workshops are accessible through Web TV.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor