Food and Related Products
Submit a site
Fruits and Vegetables
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Personal Chef Association
- Network for personal chefs through both the National Association and Local Chapters. Provides a forum for continuing education.
American Shrimp Processors Association
- Educating about the shrimp industry as it affects American shrimp processors, and informing about issues that arise in the shrimp industry.
American Society of Baking
- A professional society comprised of members who are either engaged in, involved with, or interested in wholesale or large-scale bakery production. The purpose of the society is to promote the advancement of baking science technology through the exchange of information and interaction among baking industry professionals.
American Tilapia Association
- A non-profit organization with goals in education, member information and networking, government interactions and support for research. Information on prices, imports and markets, bibliography, introduction to Tilapia culture, aquaculture, recipes and nutritional value, and links to other trade resources.
American White Wheat Processors Association
- Getting white wheat ingredients of specific performance attributes to consumers and manufacturers is the prime goal of the American White Wheat Producers Association.
Associated New York State Food Processors
- Represents fruit and vegetable processors from New York, on environmental issues and food safety concerns.
Association for Dressings and Sauces
- An international trade association of salad dressing, mayonnaise, mustard and other condiment sauce manufacturers and their suppliers.
Australian Culinary Federation Northern Territory Chapter
- Offers the opportunity to trainee cooks, cooks and chefs to become members of an Australian wide professional network of cooks and chefs.
Australian Olive Association
- The Australian Olive Association promotes the development of the national olive industry in Australia.
Barbecue Industry Association
- Trade association promoting the welfare of the barbecue industry.
Canada's Tea Zone
- The Tea Council of Canada is a source of information on tea to consumers, health professionals, foodservice operators and the media. From the latest scientific research on the health benefits of tea to consumer and market trends to great new recipes, look to the Tea Council of Canada.
Canadian Bottled Water Association
- Committed to ensuring a high standard of quality for bottled water.
Canola Council of Canada
- Organization supporting the canola oil industry.
- European Community of Chefs
Food Consultants Group
- Independent alliance of food industry experts. Support for industry areas including marketing, logistics, new technologies, finances, and legal issues.
Food Marketing Institute
- Organization serving the needs of food distribution and related business, including grocery wholesalers and retail supermarkets. Includes industry and consumer resources and industry publications.
Grocery Manufacturers of America
- The site is a one-stop shop for information regarding all aspects of the industry, from information about the retail food supply chain to issues on Capitol Hill.
- The International Dairy-Deli-Bakery Association, serving the supermarket industry and manufacturers of dairy, deli, bakery, cheese, specialty foods, equipment, and packaging.
IFOAM - International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements
- The umbrella organisation for the national organic certification bodies. Setting out minimum standards for organic production. Provides accreditation schemes for national organisations.
International Bottled Water Association
- IBWA is the trade association representing the bottled water industry.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor