Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ad Council Historic Campaigns
- Presents a visual history of memorable advertising campaigns.
- Provides access to digital images of over 7000 print advertisements published primarily in the United States and Canada between 1911 and 1957.
- Searchable archive of classic automobile and other ads from the 1940's through 1990's. Offers link services to each ad from client's web site.
Advertisements from the Spanish-American & Philippine-American Wars
- Wartime advertising with graphic images show how companies capitalized on the public's interest in the wars and imperial ideology.
Advertising Museum from Ace Novelty Promotional Products
- This online museum has advertising of old posters, billboards, magazine and newspaper from the 19th and 20th centuries.
Advertising of Installment Plans During the 1920s
- Paper examines how American business used advertising in the 1920's to convince consumers to buy on installment.
American Advertising Museum
- A major exhibition, research and education center. It houses a comprehensive collection of advertising and business artifacts, assembled through contributions and loans from advertising agencies, advertisers, media, private collectors and other museums.
- A compendium of print ads in India since 1985. A reference source for advertising and marketing professionals to check out evolution and current scenario in brand communication in India.
Bridgestone/Firestone & Dayton Advertising Museum
- Online museum presenting advertising from Bridgestone, Firestone, and Dayton products.
Coca-Cola Television Advertisements: Home Page
- Coca-Cola television advertisements from the motion picture archive at the Library of Congress. Coke has donated its entire collection of historic television commercials, over 20,000 ads spanning 50 years, to the LOC.
- The Museum of Advertising Icons. Over 600 advertising 3d icons. Ad campaigns of today and yesteryear.
Emergence of Advertising in America: 1850 - 1920
- 9,000 images, with database information, relating to the early history of advertising in the United States, and drawn from the Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library at Duke University. University
- A short history of those fading yet fantastic old advertising images on brick walls and barns sometimes called ghost signs.
HarpWeek Presents 19th Century Advertising
- Images and articles about advertisments that appeared in Harper's Weekly.
History of Advertising Trust
- The History of Advertising Trust was established in 1976 to preserve the best of British advertising for posterity. Site contents include an archive of work and current exhibition details.
History of TV Advertising
- Timeline showing the development of American television commercials.
John W. Hartman Center for Sales, Advertising & Marketing History
- The Center collects, organizes, and provides access to a vast collection of textual and multimedia resources for the student, scholar, and businessperson.
King of Bud: Worlds Largest Budweiser Collection
- An interactive, online exhibit of a private collection of advertisements, posters, and various promotional items.
Philip H. Dougherty Remembered
- Tribute to Philip H. Dougherty the Advertising Columnist of the New York Times for over twenty years. Video interviews with peers and samples of radio broadcasts.
The Ephemera Society of America, Inc.
- A non-profit organization devoted to furthering the collection, study, and preservation of ephemera, including advertising trade cards and related advertising forms.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor