Submit a site
Shopping - Lessons and Instruction
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A voice teacher's look at the interplay between mind and body.
Australian National Association of Teachers of Singing
- It is a non-profit association promoting the professional interests of australian singing teachers and voice scientists. A national organisation with chapters in all states and territories and a journal "Australian Voice".
Bob Corff's Voice Studio
- Singers' and speakers' audio courses.
Brenda Carol Vocal Lessons
- Contemporary jazz and progressive vocalist/recording artist, Brenda Carol provides private [in studio] voice lessons, training, coaching and theory classes. All styles of music - All Ages.
Classical Music Conservatory
- Classical Music Conservatory. We offer high quality instruction in most instruments, voice, composition, theory, history and culture, and music appreciation in the Toronto area.
Deb's Music Instruction & Performing Service
- Lessons for all ages, perform for all occasions, by Debbie Klobuchar.
Dr. David Fairchild Vocal Studios
- Complete vocal instruction in NYC and Eastchester, NY. All styles taught and coached. Also theory and sight-singing, piano and voice therapy.
Enjoyable Singing Lessons
- Singing lessons with a pro singer of over 9 years experience. Lessons conducted in a professional recording studio.
Etude for the Scale of all Majors
- Practice singing any major scale with automatic MIDI piano backing.
Everybody Can Sing
- Elissa Weiss, NYC teacher and singer, offers private and group lessons in singing. Beginners welcome. Site includes lesson description and contact information.
Gilbertson, Brian: Voice teacher
- International singer of opera and contemporary popular. Trained in Vienna. Gives workshops and masterclasses at universities and conservatoires. Get a singing tip each week at this site.
Guy Babusek Vocal Studio
- Vocal studio located in Orange County, California specializing in the Speech-Level-Singing technique, developed by Seth Riggs.
Magno Vocal Dynamics
- Introduces new concept of teaching singing based on developing the real person. Technically, the accent is on naturalness of muscle structure.
Mark Goff PopChops
- Mark Goff vocal coaching: training, instructions and popchops vocal development resources.
Mary Walkley Vocal Studios
- The Mary Walkley Vocal Studios teach speech level singing in Florida. Site includes profile, vocal technique and contact info.
- Resource for your music needs. Contains links to glossaries, lyrics, karaoke, music education, and more. For Phoenix, AZ area residents, contact me for vocal performance and music instruction needs.
New York Singing Teachers' Association
- A non-profit professional organization. Annual activities include lectures, master classes, and performances by experts from the arts and sciences. Find a voice teacher using our referral list.
- Operaplus helps young classically trained singers, through lessons and courses, in their aim to reach the professional stage. The site provides a regular update of the activities of the organisation.
- Vocal tuition with Sybil Esmore, one of Europe's leading vocal (singing & dialogue) coaches. All styles, all levels, from punk to opera. Based in London, England.
Roger Burnley's Vocal Coaching
- Singing and Vocal Instruction, all levels, beginners to professionals, in the Los Angeles area. Get a training video tape for singers and vocalists of all levels.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor