Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The Australasian Performing Right Association Limited is the first copyright collection agency set up in Australia. They currently have more than 28,500 composer, lyricist and music publisher members and provide local representation for more than 1,000,000 international composers.
- The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers is a performing rights organization which licenses and collects royalties for performance of its members' music. Contains a database of music in the repertory and information about membership and licensing. Includes articles about the music business.
- Broadcast Music, Inc. was founded 60 years ago on the idea that all songwriters, composers and publishers have the right to be paid for the use of their intellectual property no matter how that property is used. [USA]
Baltimore Composers' Forum
- A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting area composers.
- Copyright Agency Limited is the declared collecting society for the educational and government statutory licenses in Australia. They license the reproduction and communication rights for authors, journalists, photographers, visual artists and publishers.
- The International Confederation of Authors and Composers Societies was founded in Paris, France in 1926. It is a non-governmental, non-profit organization, which regroups some 200 author societies in 98 countries. The site is available in French, English and Spanish.
- The German Authors' Rights Society has been recognized by the state as a trustee for administration of the exploitation rights of 45,000 members and more than 1,000,000 foreign right holders. The site is available in both German and English.
- The Irish Music Rights Organisation is the national body administering performing rights in copyright music in Ireland on behalf of its members and on behalf of the members of 67 overseas societies affiliated with it.
- The International Songwriters Association has been serving songwriters, lyric writers, music publishers and the songwriting business since 1967.
- The Mechanical Copyright Protection Society is one of the world's largest royalty collection societies, licensing the recording and use of music in all of its shapes and forms. [United Kingdom]
- Performing Right Society is the United Kingdom association of composers, songwriters and music publishers. It administers the performing right in their music.
- The Society of Authors, Composers and Editeurs (Publishers) of Music protects the intellectual property rights of its members. The site is available in both French and English. [France]
- The Society of European Stage Authors and Composers is a performing rights organization, with headquarters in Nashville and offices in New York, Los Angeles and London. Designed to represent songwriters and publishers and their right to be compensated for having their music performed in public.
- The Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada is a copyright collective for musical works, protecting the performing rights of their members and members of their international affiliated societies. [English/French]
- Founded in 1985, it is a Canadian society for reproduction rights of authors, composers, publishers of musical works and visual artists. The site is available in both French and English.
- The Norwegian Performing Right Society was established in 1928. They protect the performing rights of Norwegian and foreign composers, authors and publishers of music. The site is available in both Norwegian and English.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor