Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Artists Coalition Against Piracy
- An organization of artists, musicians and writers, educating webmasters in copyright issues. Offers help for both intellectual property owners and webmasters.
Audio Video Licensing Agency
- A non-exclusive agent that administers licensing in Canada for the owners and exclusive holders of copyright in audio and music video recordings.
- We specialize in obtaining music rights for our clients in all media including film, television, digital media, Internet and commercial advertising.
Copyright Association of Ireland
- Promotes informed debate and awareness of copyright issues in Ireland and around the world.
Copyright Implementation Manual
- One of the most exhaustive resources dedicated to US schools.
Copyright Info on the Internet
- To find rights-holders of a particular work.
Copyright Online Royalties Service
- Designed to deliver "real time" payments to rights owners, composers and songwriters, from all major collection societies.
Copyright and Music
- Introduction and links.
- They offer to provide independent evidence of your copyright.
European Copyright User Platform
- Provides information on European copyright developments.
Guide to Copyright for Music Librarians
- Sponsored by the Legislation Committee of the Music Library Association. Includes the latest news and developments, current issues in copyright, a bibliography, copyright guidelines, related Internet resources and frequently asked questions.
Intellectual Property Online
- Very large resource center for patent, trademark and copyright information.
Joan Eades Music Clearance
- An independent music consultant, with more than sixteen years of experience in music copyright in the fields of advertising, film and television. Offering advice about music copyright, licenses and negotiations.
- A source of information covering many facets of music and recording copyrights. Includes sections concerning public domain music.
Musicians' Intellectual Law and Resources Links
- Resources for copyright, trademark, royalty collection and other intellectual property topics.
Public Domain Information Project
- Reference site to help the ordinary person identify music and songs in the public domain.
Recorded Artists and Performers Limited
- Not-for-profit company, limited by guarantee, for recorded artists and performers in Ireland.
SUL: Copyright & Fair Use
- Copyright and fair use information important for musicians.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor