Magazines and E-zines
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- For the music industry news, comment and advice for bands and artists.
- Online offers a number of articles of interest for bands or musicians.
- Information for muscians plus marketing and promotion tips.
Canadian Musician Magazine
- Magazine for professional and amateur musicians: information on gear, artists, recording, music business, classifieds.
- E-zine about the people, the news and the gear they need to create music.
Get Fancy Magazine
- Dedicated to independent musicians, spotlighting several performers, with links to artists in 16 genres. Details on this year's songwriting contest.
Gig Magazine Online
- (by Miller Freeman) for touring performers.
- Dedicated to music business education, including advice, profiles and subscription information.
- News for musicians about instruments, artists and competitions.
New Age Voice Magazine
- Source for promoting New Age, Celtic, world, ambient, acoustic instrumental, and electronic music to the industry. Site has cover story, industry news, charts and online subscription to magazine.
New Music Weekly
- Airplay charts, major or independent releases, radio station charts, new artist information and links to other aspects of the entertainment industry.
- News from the music industry and professional recording and P.A. technology and well as keyboards and percussion product news. [English/Deutsch]
The Bards Crier
- Weekly guerrilla music marketing e-zine designed to help musicians succeed. Includes lessons, articles and book reviews.
- A community and artist resource with listings for various services including rehearsal space, workshops, magazine, and eventual record label.
- A Free Site for bands to promote upcoming shows, news, album releases. Online reviews and multimedia are available.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor