Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Annenberg/Corporation for Public Broadcasting Exhibits: Literature
- Interactive exhibit that takes visitors on a literary journey through the classic short story.
Elements of the Short Story
- Curriculum guide for middle and high schools, by Kathleen Dinneen and Maryanne OConnor, from the Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute.
Forming Connections and Awakening Visions
- A guide to using short story collections in the classroom, by Teri S. Lesesne.
Short Stories Reflections of Two Worlds
- Curriculum guide that exposes the ESL student to American writers, American short stories, and the English language, by Maria Pennacchio, from the Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute.
Short Story Elements
- Brief description of short story elements of science fiction and fantasy, by Deja Lea Guevin of the University of Vermont.
- Provides reader based reviews of classic and modern short stories.
The Short Story: A Slice of Life
- Materials and ideas for "issues of the family" and "issues of identity," by Jane K. Marshall, from the Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor